200 g grated Comté AOP Xavier David
4 slices crusty farmhouse bread
2 large potatoes
12 green asparagus spears
4 slices mountain ham
3 cl olive oilpepper
Preheat plancha to 240°C.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminium foil and place under the barbecue hood for 50 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, unwrap, peel and cut into rounds.
- Wash and scrape asparagus. Peel onions and roughly slice.
- Sear the asparagus and onion on the hot, lightly oiled plancha.
- When they have begun to brown, remove and keep hot.
- Place bread on worktop and add slices of potato, sautéed asparagus and onions, ham and a few slices of tomato.
- Cover each slice with plenty of cheese. Season with a grind of pepper.
Preheat the grill and cook the slices until they are golden brown. Serve hot.
Tipp: You can make many different versions according to what vegetables are in season! Try making them with Mediterranean vegetables like courgettes, aubergines and peppers.